We know a lot from him, but we know little about him, even though he lives a clean and open life – “like a window display”. Here is Georgi Izvorski, raising the curtain with his latest autobiographical book “Me …and Picasso” – Creator’s Handbook. Written in a great style and spirit , with lovable sense of humor, an absolute must for the spiritual person, “Me and Picasso” brings us into a true creative workshop of living life…., showing us the Georgi Izvorski conveys the word and utterance of the great artist in an accurate and genuine way, outlining the character and life of an exceptional and unique personality. At the same time we are given the opportunity to look and see some of the Life path on Earth and the manifestation of the Spirit in Master Georgi Izvorski directly from the Source. Who is the real creator? - “Break a button from your clothing and place it between the stars… Get a star and put it in your pocket...”- replies Kazaka.
A short excerpt from the book
“September came. The days were still warm and beautiful. My father and Kazaka often sat under our famous apple tree of the “Alexander” variety. They were talking. Sometimes heavy fruit pounded on the ground. The apples were extremely large, juicy, and thick, with a unique sweet –porphyry taste. Mitko loved them very much. He was grabbing some of the ground, wiping it quickly in his pants and immediately biting it tightly. Likewise he ate pears and peaches growing around. He had surprisingly extensive agricultural knowledge and knew a lot about fruit trees. He made the most sudden suggestions and they often seemed acceptable.
- Nothing can grow at the place in Zlatusha, Mitko - dad was saying. Barren, stony. It’s true that Lyulin is not a high mountain, but it gets cold there too. Last year we planted with relatives and Gogo ninety-seven saplings. Only fifteen took hold. And they were all local varieties – cherries, wild plums, one or two pairs and quinces. Otherwise the place is perfect for vacation. Clean air, priceless. Some ozone flux is said to pass through there, the same that passes through Bankya. Lovely place for a holiday!
- How big is it?
- Half an acre.
- Great – Kazaka said inspired by that thought…Do you know Krum, what we are going to do? Well, Gogo is lazy! But me and you! Tourists from all over the world will come to visit this place, not only from Europe! Can we buy another half an acre?
- There are empty places around as much as you want!
- Listen now! We’ll make a dozen houses perched on the hill. In the style of typically eighteenth-century Bulgarian model houses. Knitted with clay coated bars. With outbreaks inside and out. At the end of the village – a shepherd’s trade.. Next to it – a dairy farm and creamery. An old model. All the products – the butter, the cheese and the yellow cheese are made as they used to be. Wine cellar- typically ours, Bulgarian again. With the barrels of wine outside,
under the shed. In the evening – folk amusement and music, fire dancing performances, national customs and traditions, visually and authentically presented…
- All done in the same way as in an ancient settlement and most importantly – no luxury for the guests. Even if they are going to sleep under matting and prickly wraps! .. As I have slept! There will be few amenities – yes, of course! But luxury – none”.
Delivery is via Econt Express.
Shipping costs are at the expense of the recipient.
Payment is made by cash on delivery.
For deliveries abroad, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.