What they can be used for:
- To protect and harmonize a room – place 1 circle in the four corners of the room
- For balancing chakras, unlocking meridians, - put 1 circle on the chakra level , on the clogged meridian, most comfortable- during sleep
- For restful sleep and optimum rest and recovery – 3 circles are placed – purple below the head, pink - at the level of the heart chakra, green - below the waist.
- For water structuring- placed under or near the water tube.
- To charge and neutralize negative energies and energize food - put the circles in the fridge, in the food cupboards.
- 1 circle can be placed under the seat of the work chair, dining chairs, the sofa, car seats etc.
- It can be used under a mat during eating or drinking.
- It can be placed near pots with plants.
What properties do they have?
- They work continuously, efficiently and autonomously.
- Help to improve mood, balance emotions, harmonize relationships, an effective remedy for chronic insomnia.
- Good helper in activating sensitivity and psychic abilities, personal development, wellbeing and physical endurance.
- Plants grow better, the production increases.
Some of the meanings of the Three rays, most notably their Occult- esoteric symbolism:
- First: This is the TRINITY CODE OF THE UNIVERSE –the quintessence, known as the FATHER, SON AND SPIRIT – THE HOLY TRINITY, which is always EVERYTHING and is always contained in all…visible and invisible…
- Second: It is the symbol of the THREE MAIN UNIVERSES- The Divine, The spiritual (Angelic) and The Human. They are the substance of the bigger universe called Holy Universe.
- Third: This is the sign of the highest harmony embodied in the THREE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF THE Universe – LOVE, WISDOM AND THRUTH.
- Fourth: This is the already disassembled Christ’s Cross, so that in this century and in this millennium, souls can leave the old “earthly crossroads” and walk freely up or down (as per their will). At present this how they learn but always with free flowing energies, because they have no “crossings and roundabouts, barriers, stops and obstacles”.
- Fifth: It is also the absolute matching symbol of the identical kindred souls (the two lateral straight lines). The great among them is GOD, who unites them into one absolute and indivisible entity and accepts them into the GREAT FOCUS. There is nothing to be fooled about – without its Shaki, no rational entity in the Universe, however perfect can think of entering it.
- Sixth: The three rays remind us to think; feel and act always three–dimensional – and that is to say those we always should relate things: first-from a Divine point of view, second – from an Angelic point of view and third from a Human point of view. The requirement for people is: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself!” To the angels is:” You shall love your neighbors and your enemies!” The requirement for the Divine beings is: “Love you neighbor! Love your enemy! Love your traitor!” That is all! This is the full manifestation of the Love of God. Recall the three Testaments: “Love GOD!” Love your neighbor! Seek perfection!” Or: “Be as perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly father is perfect!”
- Seventh: The three rays are a symbol of the absolute and perfect harmonization of the Yang Male principle and the Yin Female principle, which work together and simultaneously for the evolutionary well-being of the humankind and therefore of the Universe, in accordance only with GOD’S SOVEREIGN PROVIDENCE– the middle ray is GOD’S WILL that unites and guides them.
- Eighth: The Three rays represent the Three Basic Energy Flows, circulating in the human body.
- Ninth: The three Rays signify the Three Basic Factors in the uniqueness of every reason in the universe. They are Three Meta-atoms in one Meta-molecule as I wrote earlier, SPIRIT, SOUL and the Semen atom, which carries the whole experience of the Reasonableness from “birth” and beyond...This is the MAIN FACTOR for the construction of Human, Angelic and Divine consciousness. The race, the skin color, age, gender, religion, family status, party affiliation, profession, education, social status, intellect, intelligence etc are not factors in building this consciousness. To become human – Human, Angel and Deity, one must learn to live as a Human, as an Angel, as a Deity. Nothing else!
- Tenth: The three bidirectional rays signify or more precisely command THREE COSMIC MAXIMS and LEGACIES to humanity:
The M i d d l e – DIVINE – reads: “In the fulfillment of GOD’S WILL lies the power of the human soul“.
The R i g h t – SPIRITUAL – signifies: “For GOD so loved the world that he gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life”.
The L e f t – the HUMAN- commanded: “But seek first the KINGDOM OF GOD and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you”.
Delivery is via Econt Express.
Shipping costs are at the expense of the recipient.
Payment is made by cash on delivery.
For deliveries abroad, write to us at email@example.com.